- About Us
- Our Services
- New Patient Center
- Online Store
- Helpful Links
- Contact Us
1. Everyone who enters our hospital must be wearing a face mask. If you do not have a face mask, we will be happy to sell you one.
2. Only 1 adult can accompany your pet into our hospital per appointment. No children are allowed into the hospital at this time. If you need to bring your child(ren) with you, we will be happy to provide you with curbside service.
3. Only 3 adults will be allowed in the lobby at once. This is to maintain appropriate social distancing in all situations.
4. You will be asked a few health screening questions before you can enter the exam room.
5. Curbside service is still being offered, if you prefer. Please call us when you arrive and ask for curbside service.
Our hospital and staff are following State Health Department and CDC guidelines to protect all patients and client that enter our hospital.
We are a full service veterinary hospital committed to keeping your family pet happy and healthy.