- About Us
- Our Services
- New Patient Center
- Online Store
- Helpful Links
- Contact Us
1. To facilitate appropriate social distancing practices, we are offering curbside services for all hospital appointments.
2. When you arrive at our hospital, please call us at (303) 828-0373 to let us know that you are in the parking lot.
3. For appointments, a technician will come out to your car and bring your pet into the hospital for their exam. The doctor will then call you to talk to you about the exam, treatments, and any recommendations. Payment will be taken over the phone and a technician will bring out your pet and any necessary medications, foods or supplements back to your car.
4. If you are at our practice to pick up food, prescriptions, or other products; we will bring it out to your car.
5. We have drop-off appointments available too. If you prefer to leave your pet with us while the doctor prefers necessary exams, diagnosis and treatments. We will call you when your pet is ready to go home
1. On a limited basis, our doctors will be available to do Telemedicine appointments, via the TeleVet app, with you and your pet.
2. This service is only available for existing clients and requires that our clinic has seen your pet and one of our doctors has done a physical exam on your pet in the last 6 months.
3. After the virtual exam, we will give recommendations or determine if your pet needs to be seen in hospital.
4. Please call us for further information.
We are a full service veterinary hospital committed to keeping your family pet happy and healthy.