- About Us
- Our Services
- New Patient Center
- Online Store
- Helpful Links
- Contact Us
1. One adult in the exam room per appointment. This allows us to maintain proper social distancing as put forth by the CDC. If you need to bring your spouse or you children with you to your appointment, we will be happy to continue to provide curbside service for you. Some appointments will continue to be curbside to allow for proper social distancing inside the hospital.
2. Wear an approved face mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you do not have a proper face mask, we will be happy to sell you one.
3. Please respect social distancing. Please watch for other clients and wait outside if needed.
4. If you are at our practice to pick up food, prescriptions, or other products: Please call our office at (303) 828-0373 and we will bring it out to your car.
5. We have drop-off appointments available too if you prefer to leave your pet with us while the doctor preforms necessary exams, diagnosis and treatments. We will call you when your pet is ready to go home.
We are a full service veterinary hospital committed to keeping your family pet happy and healthy.